Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Peyton's room
I realized that I never posted pictures of Peyton's room...so here they are. It was finished 1st, but I just recently finished the stars and rope above his bed. His room is done! His room was really fun to decorate and try to find things that would match. I totally didn't expect him to choose a cowboy theme, but it's turned out to be one of my favorite rooms. I tried to do it a little "bigger boy" so he could keep it this way for awhile. I think the best thing about his room is the paint. I love the ragged look on his walls. So glad to have the kids rooms are done.

Love this nightlight-you can get it at surprise...Target! Sandee introduced this to me and I love it!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
it turned out super cute...good job gaydene!
L.O.V.E. it, Ro!!!! That is super-cute! The three stars and rope above the bed are the bomb! Giddy-up Cowboy!!!
Post a Comment