Isn't she a sweetie? I can't even express how much I love this little girl. She is the BEST baby! She smiles and coos all day long. You just have to look at her and she breaks into a wide grin and gives you the sweetest little coo. I melt when I get her up in the morning or when she wakes up from a nap. I'm just so happy to see her again. She takes great naps during the day and sleeps 11-12 hours at night. What about her hair? It is SO crazy!!! It's a little curly, but not enough to stay curly all day. When she gets up from a nap...oh my...crazy hair!! Her hair has grown just enough that it's hard to tame, but still too short to look cute in pigtails. I just had to post these and say I love you so much Sadie! I have been dreaming about you for a long time.
Love,
Mommy
4 comments:
Oh my goodness Ro, she is SO incredibly cute I just want to give her the biggest, longest hug ever!!! I can see why you miss just while she's taking a nap in the next room.
I had so much fun hangin' out the other night. We must do it more often...
she is such a little honey!! give her kisses and hugs for me, I am so happy that she was sent to your family!
Ok. I need to hold her. I am emailing you right now and we are meeting up for lunch. Oh wait. Sandee and I are going to the dino museum on Tuesday at 10:30am. Can you come?
Oh please stop!!! She is so darling, I love her. Tame that wild mane!!!
Post a Comment