Friday, March 13, 2009

Sadie's room

Sadie's room is finally done! It's taken a couple of weeks to let the paint on her shelf dry before I could decorate, and then a few days to get everything hung up and back into place. I am super pleased with how her room turned out. It's really girly and soft. I love the stripes and shelf in her room, they are just what I imagined in my mind! A cute room for a cute little girl.......


Here is her changing table with her headbands above it-she loves to look at all the colors. I found the two pictures above her hooks at Ross just after we finished painting. I was randomly browsing and spotted those two, and they happen to be from the same line that her bedding is from. The best part? They were only $5.99! Love Ross!
The little ceramic toe-shoes in this picture are a gift my best friend, Heather and I received from her Mom when we went away to college and were roommates and on drill team together.
The little ballet bunny in this picture is a gift to me from my college drill team advisor. It's so fun to add these little touches that mean so much to me from my past.
The green wooden "S" was a gift from my sister Hollie. It matches her room perfectly-I love it!


Here's the little lady herself-asleep while I was doing the photo shoot.

My sister, Hollie and I made these bow organizers for our little girls. We used the open stock frames from Hobby Lobby and stapled coordinating ribbon on the back to attach the bows and flowers to. I have Sadie's hanging up behind her door.
I am not loving this bookcase, however it will have to do for now. The cute lamp is a gift to Sadie from her Grandma Janet. I love that it is glass and pink!! 

12 comments:

Jenni said...

SOOOOOO CUTE!!! I can't wait to see it in person. What is the pink scallop thing?? It looks really fun.

Anonymous said...

Oh so cute!! I haven't seen those pictures of her in the tutu. Darling! I need to come see all you re-decorating sometime (that is when I start leaving the house again and join society)

Holly said...

Okay, I'm laughing so hard because I wrote the above comment but it posted as "Julia" and I realized that Madison and her friend Julie were on the computer and she must have a google account and was somehow logged on. Crazy huh? Sorry about the confusion. Those silly girls!

Sandra said...

Okay Ro, it turned out SO dang cute! Love the whole painted stripes with built in shelf wall, totally heart the frame for the bows and that lamp is so shabby chic! Good job...

Lauren & Carolyn Gilbert said...

You did such a great job! Very beautiful for such a beautiful little girl.

Lauren & Carolyn Gilbert said...

You did such a great job! Very beautiful for such a beautiful little girl.

Jeff and Hollie said...

SO CUTE...I love love love her room!!!

Kara said...

So cute Rochelle. I love the girly colors and the built in shelf. Of course we all need a bow holder.

Emily said...

Very cute and SUPER girly!! I have a daughter who is almost 4 and her room is still not that put together! Way to go! I love the pink and green! I have plans with those same colors...maybe someday!!!

Becky and Matt said...

Sadie's room looks awesome! We loved getting together too! We'll have to do it again soon.

Morris Five said...

It looks so stinkin' cute. I totally love it. Makes me so excited to do allie's room.

Jacy said...

SO PRETTY!!!! I love it! You are so talented.

Jada better not see it or she'll wonder why her mom is a loser and still hasn't done anything this adorable with her room.