Monday, February 11, 2008

what's for dinner?

I am trying to get back on track for doing a menu each week and then sticking to that menu, so here is mine for this week:

Monday: Parmesan chicken with long grain and wild rice, salad

Tuesday: Homemade Pizza and fruit

Wednesday: Homemade chicken noodle soup and homemade bread

Thursday: (valentines) steaks with baked potatoes, veggie

Friday: marinated cod with rice and broccoli salad

Saturday: Chicken quesadilla's with spanish rice and fruit

Sunday: Breakfast for dinner (probably pancakes, link sausages and scrambled eggs)

So that's it, what's for dinner at your house this week?

5 comments:

Cher Palmer said...

Can you just come over and be my personal Chef?? I am terrible at at thinking of dinner ideas, shopping for the items, and executing the menu. Good idea, I may steal them...

Kara said...

ok you need to write that every week so I can get some ideas. Yum, sounds so good!

La said...

Lucky me! I am still on bed rest so all my meals are being brought it in. It is very kind of all my neighbors and friends. However, I am jealous that you get to make dinner for you family. I miss being a mom.

Sandra said...

Mmm.. Mmm... Good! Talk about variety. I want to know more about that marinated cod recipe.

Was that post titled "WHAT'S for dinner or WHO'S coming to dinner???" Cuz, I might just be ringing your doorbell right around dinner time. hee hee

Jacy said...

All I have to say is that Shane is a lucky man. I cook twice a week and Curtis is forced to eat leftovers or fend for himself the other 5 nights! I think you should start posting recipes each week on your blog so my poor husband can get some decent meals! : )