ok so it just so happens that I am re-reading the Twilight series right now. I am half-way through Eclipse and am loving it! Shane doesn't get it and doesn't understand why I am re-reading a book (well 3 books) that I have already previously read. I kind of ran out of good books, so I went back to some books that I have loved and enjoyed reading.
I just got this update off Shannon Brown's blog (http://www.shannobrown.typepad.com/) love her by the way and I don't even know her. I am so excited that Breaking Dawn is being released on August 2, 2007 @ 12:01 am. Anyone up for a midnight run to Barnes & Noble? You can also pre-order through amazon.com. Have you been keeping up on the movie? They have cast Bella and Edward and I must say va-va-voom Edward! I can totally see him as Edward His name is Robert Pattinson. Go to http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/blog/cast-of-characters-for-twilight-movie for a really good look at Edward and Bella side by side. I also love who they cast for Bella-Kristen Stewart. I can visualize her as Bella in my mind, so I am happy with their casting (as if they care what my opinion is, but hey it's nice that I like who they chose.)
I got a countdown on my side bar for Breaking Dawn. You can find that link on http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/ website.
So start re-reading so you'll be ready for Breaking Dawn on August 2nd! And by the way-don't bug me for at least 3 days after that-I'll be busy reading!
5 comments:
Wow, can you say obsessed!! You crack me up!
Rock On, Girl! I'm there for that midnight run to Barnes & Noble!!! And just so you know, the movie comes out December 12, 2008, so mark your calendar for yet another Girls Night Out for that one!
WAHOO!!!!
You are obsessed like Jenni said! Still trying to get through the 3rd one for the first time....
uh. no comment.
THanks! I had no idea they had cast for that movie. I agree with you - perfect! I'm on for the midnight run and the movie release! Any excuse for a party!
Post a Comment