Friday, February 15, 2008

in response.....

In response to myself, I am posting some new pictures. After looking back at the past few entries I have decided that I posted some less than flattering pictures of myself. I guess that is ok for the future, won't I really want to know what I looked like at the end of the day all haggered and tired? Not really. So Connor and I had a little photo shoot starring ourselves the other day, here are the results....
Maybe these aren't any more flattering of me, but in any case, we had a fun time with our little "impromtu" photo" shoot. Isn't it funny the things you see in pictures that you don't see in everyday life. For example, my eyes look really green to me and they don't look so green every other day. On the not so positive side, can you say "get you hair colored?" Oh my, it's a good thing I have an appt with Hollie in about 2 weeks (right before Hawaii) to get some highlights. I truly need to be a little more blonde. I love the last photo of Connor and I. He is such a sweetie and keeps me laughing and grateful that I am a mother.

7 comments:

Jeff and Hollie said...

Funny pictures!! Ro, I actually really like your hair in these pictures.

Holly said...

Cute pictures Ro. Connor will treasure these one day!!!!

La said...

Those are so sweet. You and Connor are the cutest. Love the pictures.

Elisa said...

You are one hot mama Ro. I love these pics. What a great idea. I am always behind the camera also.

Jenni said...

you cute funnies...conner has quite the personality, you'll have to watch out for him!! :)

maren out my laundry said...

YOu look great!!! I can't believe how big your boys have gotten! So glad you said something about your blog, I'm not so good at searching through blogs!

Sandra said...

I do this with my kids too. Only it's one of my other kids taking the pic.s! Thank goodness they love to take pictures, otherwise I'd probably never show up in any pictures either.

You look great and Conner is a so cute.