Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Happy Birthday Connor!!!


Connor turned 3 today, and I can't believe my little bubba luca is 3! I feel like he is officially out of baby mode and really a big boy now. We are working on potty training and you'd think since I have done this once before I would have a better idea how to handle this one...not so much. Hang in there little buddy we'll figure this out together! It just goes to show you that each little spirit has their own personality built in.

Here are some fun things about Connor:

He loves to snuggle and gives the best hugs! I love how he will bury his face into my neck and play with my hair. He loves to be tickled on his stomach, back, arms, legs, and face. He will say "tickle me Mama." I could melt. He is the ultimate boy and loves anything to do with sports. He can pitch a baseball like nobody's business (seriously he winds up and everything-it's so cute!). He currently loves Go Deigo, Go, Dora and Yo Gabba, Gabba. He loves to play with his friends Dylan and Benjamin. He always has to wear shoes in the house and for those that really know him-he almost always wears a hat. Seriously he loves his baseball hats!

I can't imagine our family without him. He is the best little boy and we love him so much! Happy Birthday Connor-we love you!!!
We had a fun little party for him on Monday night since Shane's parents were up at our house. He got the best presents from everyone and didn't know what to play with 1st this morning. Peyton is in heaven as well with all the new toys around-thanks everyone he loved everything! We had banana splits and ice cream sundaes which were a fun alternative to cake that never seems to get eaten and then I end up eating it for like 4 days afterwards-bad habit! We rounded out his b-day today with dinner at Texas Roadhouse and a trip to the library to get some movies and books. Such a fun birthday-he's such a sweetie!

(do you like the picture here? I found him in the bathroom washing an apple in the bathroom sink and eating it? What? That's Connor! Do you love his new haircut? He asks me all the time "Mom you like you my new haircut?" So funny!)

3 comments:

Holly said...

Ro-Sorry I missed the party but the rest of my family had fun! Connor's love for baseball hats cracks me up and wow, what an arm he has. Love that cute kid!!

Jenni said...

Cute buddy!! I want to kiss his big boy cheeks in that fun picture! Give him a hug from the smiths!

Kim said...

Happy Birthday! He is such a cutie!