Thursday, September 10, 2009

Summer Catch-up Part I

Kjar Family Pictures-2009

We did some cute family pictures over the 4th of July this year. We took them ourselves and I think they turned out pretty cute!! A good camera makes a huge difference-thanks Kim!! I am hoping for a Cannon Rebel for Christmas. I think I am in love.


The Boys
     Sadie with Aunt Lindsey


     The Kjar gang

Just Us.


Mama and Sadie at the parade


The boys at the parade-I love their cute brotherly relationship

Sadie with Grandpa Kjar


Cecret Lake

We took a hike with the Burke's in July up to Cecret Lake. It was not the greatest weather during our hike, but we were prepared with poncho's and raincoats. We took a picnic lunch up with us and had so much fun. The boys loved hiking with the Burke kids and didn't mind the rain at all. I was surprised that there was still some snow up there in July! Sadie loved riding in the backpack and fell asleep on the way down. She is such a sweetie! We had to cross a small stream a couple of times on the hike and we told the kids to be really careful and not fall in. Most of the time we carried them across. Guess who ended up with a soggy foot? ME! The water was freezing! We did have a really good time and are excited to find some other small hikes we can do together.






3 comments:

Sandee said...

Oh my goodness Ro, that last picture of Sadie is SO CUTE! Love it...

I need to call you, I can't remember what day we were thinking of getting together now. Too much thrift shop elimination on my mind at the time. LOL

The Grapers said...

I love all the family pictures. They are so cute, but with Sadie and you in them how could they not? If you're a very good girl, santa just might bring you that camera :).

Katie said...

So fun! Let's go again!