Monday, September 28, 2009

Summer catch-up part 2

Just a quick catch-up of what we've been up to this past summer....I swear I will be caught up this week! One day I put Sadie in front of the TV to watch Baby Einstein while I got in the shower. She was not crawling yet, so I felt pretty safe putting her on the floor. As I was getting out of the shower I heard her wimper a bit like she was starting to cry, but I could tell she was still ok. So while I was hurrying to put some clothes on she stopped crying. When I got out to the family room, this is what I saw. She was in the middle splits ASLEEP! I felt so bad, but had to grab my camera quick! I still laugh when I look at this.

We went to see the 24th of July floats at the Sandy Expo
Little missy miss, just after her bath......what a sweetie!
Look at all that hair!
   Sadie loves bath time!
Peyton turned 8 this past August and is now in cub scouts-he loves it. I think he looks so handsome in his uniform!
Peyton got to go to cub scout day camp in July since he was only 2 weeks away from turning 8. Shane went up with him that day. Peyton loved it!

In July we went to Colorado to visit the Grapers (Shane's sister and her family). They were great hosts! We had  such a fun time with them. They have boys (Kole and Braydon) that are about the same age as Peyton and Connor. Kimi and I had a blast going shopping, to the pool, and just hanging out. I wish we lived closer! They took us (along with Sadie) to The White Chocolate Grill one night while we had a babysitter for the boys. It was soooooo good. I can't wait to go back!


This was at the Denver Children's Museum. Shane is so cute! I love him.
Connor playing "vet" at the Children's museum
Peyton and Kole studying an x-ray
Fireman Peyton
Taking a break on the big tire
Builders at work!
Look at those cute fireman. Peyton, Kole, Connor and Braydon

Look for installment #3 of summer coming soon!!!







1 comment:

The Grapers said...

Oh Rochelle, seeing that makes me miss you guys even more. When are you coming back?