Saturday, June 27, 2009

HOT HOT Lava Springs-2009



or should I say Lava HOT Springs? Nah-I like it the 1st way. At least Connor does. We went to Lava Hot Springs at the end of June for a Kjar family reunion and that is the way Connor kept saying the name of the town. It was so cute and funny! Well if you haven't been to Lava, you are missing out! The town is tiny, but we had a great time. A friend of our family has a cabin/house up there that she let is rent from her. It was awesome! It slept 18 adults! We got to Lava Thurs night and went swimming on Friday. The pool there was so much fun. The boys loved the water slides, and Peyton especially loved swimming in the pool and playing on a giant play snake that is in the pool. Even Shane and I had a blast on the water slides. On Saturday some of us went and sat in the hot springs, which were, shockingly HOT! Once you got in, it did feel really good. That afternoon we met at a local park and had the big reunion. It was so fun to see cousins that we only see every few years. We can't wait to go back to HOT, HOT Lava Springs!

                 Braydon and Sadie
  Peyton is the one in the middle with the orange water wings
Wow-I look HOT!! Anyway-it was a fun day and Shane and Sadie look cute!
        Connor loved the slide!
           Look at that excitement!
            Sadie and Aunt Kim 

2 comments:

Becky and Matt said...

It was SO fun to be there with you guys! I know that the boys loved it too. I love your family picture that is on your blog. It is so cute!

The Grapers said...

That was so so fun! We have had a crazy but great family summer!