On May 30th 2009 we had our daughter, Sadie Lynne Kjar sealed to us. It was a beautiful day! Sadie looked beautiful in her white dress when she came into the sealing room. She was just a delight. So happy! We had a few moments after the sealer had spoken to everyone in the sealing room and we were waiting for the kids to be brought into the room. The sealer asked us if we had anything we wanted to say to everyone. Shane said thank-you to everyone for coming and sharing this day with us, when it was my turn all I could say was that I was happy. I was so overcome with emotion and gratitude. It is a feeling I will never forget. I loved seeing our boys when they came into the sealing room. They looked so handsome! The temple workers even had tie tacks for them to wear. They just looked so grown up and happy. The actual ceremony was very short, but so wonderful. I am so grateful for eternal families.
Sunday, June 7, 2009
For Time and All Eternity
On May 30th 2009 we had our daughter, Sadie Lynne Kjar sealed to us. It was a beautiful day! Sadie looked beautiful in her white dress when she came into the sealing room. She was just a delight. So happy! We had a few moments after the sealer had spoken to everyone in the sealing room and we were waiting for the kids to be brought into the room. The sealer asked us if we had anything we wanted to say to everyone. Shane said thank-you to everyone for coming and sharing this day with us, when it was my turn all I could say was that I was happy. I was so overcome with emotion and gratitude. It is a feeling I will never forget. I loved seeing our boys when they came into the sealing room. They looked so handsome! The temple workers even had tie tacks for them to wear. They just looked so grown up and happy. The actual ceremony was very short, but so wonderful. I am so grateful for eternal families.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
that is soooo wonderful! What a milestone for your family. I've only attended a sealing that involved children once, but oh my goodness - there is definitely a strong spirit there when you can see an eternal family being formed.
Congrats!
that is so cool. You guys all look so happy. Wish we could have been there. We were definitely thinking of you.
Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you and your cute family.. Can't wait to see ya tomorrow!
Do you know Eric Kjar? Doug knows him from Jordan High.
Ok so the sealing pics are so awesome and I am remembering when we had McKaela and RJ sealed to us. Words cannot describe! I cant wait to hold her still!
We are so happy for you! What a special day. You have such a cute family. Everyone looked so great in their white clothes. Congratulations!!!!
Post a Comment