Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sweet Sadie



Wow-these past two weeks have been, crazy and wonderful! Sadie is darling! We are having so much fun with her. She had a rough few night at first,but is now getting into a really good routine. I only get up with her twice during the night! She really is a great baby and only cries when she is hungry. Peyton and Connor are thrilled with her! When Peyton comes home from school the first thing he does is wash his hands so he can come hold Sadie. Connor loves her as well and frequently come up to her throughout the day to give her a kiss on her forehead. Sadie has Shane wrapped around her little finger. He just loves to hold her and I can tell he is a great daddy to this little one. I am in love. What more can I say? Sadie has the sweetest disposition and has brought such a sweet spirit and calmness into our home. I am having such fun dressing her and fussing over a little princess. I can't say thank-you enough for all the visits, well-wishes, and presents that have been given to us. We are so thankful for adoption and the miracle that Sadie is.                                 This is Peyton holding Sadie's hand. You can tell how little tiny she is!

7 comments:

Dane and Natalie said...

She is so cute. She just goes with your family so well. your boys look so cute in their little suits! I can't wait to see her!

La said...

She is a beautiful, fluffy, pink princess. I love that last picture. Congrats!

Holly said...

The picture of the 5 of you just looks complete! It was meant to be and I am so happy you can have fun dressing a girl and do girly things.

Carolyn~ said...

What a beautiful girl! It is easy to see how loved she is. Hope you don't mind me stopping by to see your blog :)I am so happy for you guys.

Jenni said...

i want to eat her!

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful. Congratulations.

Becky and Matt said...

We are SO happy and excited for you guys. We hadn't heard about you getting Saddie until I looked at your blog! Congratulations!!! She is such a cutie and your boys are too. We really need to get together now!