Surprise! Surprise!
We are the proud parents of a new baby GIRL!!!
Sadie (middle name pending) Kjar
Nov. 23, 2008
7:09 PM
6lbs, 2 oz. 19 inches long
This was a total surprise! We found out about cute little Sadie yesterday and had her in our arms by 8:30 PM! What a way to start the week! It was honestly a whirl wind experience and one that Heavenly Father had a hand it. Situations like this just don't work out on their own. Sadie is healthy and looks great. We are so thrilled to be her parents and our boys can't believe they finally have a little sister. Words cannot express how happy and grateful we are this Thanksgiving!
15 comments:
WOW! That is sooo wonderful and amazing! She is beautiful! And how heartwarming to know that she is in your arms and in your family just in time for the holidays . . . I'm sure that will add an extra special sparkle to everything. :) congrats!
And I LOOOOOVE the name Sadie!
YEAH! She's beautiful.
WAHOOOOO!!!! She is such a little doll Ro.. I'm SO happy for you guys, what a great time of year to blessed with a new baby girl.. I'm sure you'll remember this Thanksgiving forever and it will make all the other Thanksgivings to come even more special.
We are SO SO SO excited for you guys! I am just still in shock! She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! We can't wait to meet her and squish her up and love her!!
Love the name Sadie!
When Jenni called and shared your news I did the happy dance for you! She is beautiful!!! What a lucky girl to be blessed with such awesome parents!!
Yeah! Look at all that dark hair...she is beautiful. A big congrats to the family.
Love,
Kimi
I just love her to death and could not be happier for you guys. She is darling. p.s. I am so jealous you have a girl!!!
WHAT?!?!?! I totally started bawling when i opened your page. I am so thrilled for you guys! It wasn't even a week ago that I talked to you. I am a little in shock! I will be coming by in January to rub that sweet little head. She is so beautiful. I can't think of anyone more deserving. We love you guys and miss you so much.
Congrats! We are so happy for you guys! That is amazing..she is gorgeous!
Soooooo happy for you! What a beauty! Happy Thannksgiving! Cant wait to hear the story! Cant wait to meet lil' Sadie...lil' Lady!!!
Oh My Heavens!!!! She is beautiful. Congrats!
Congratulations! My parents told me about your good news and I just had to check out the pics! She is adorable. She couldn't have come to a better family. What a lucky little girl. :)
Congragulations on your cute baby girl!! I am so happy for you and your family.
Congratulations! What an amazing experience!! That's the fastest delivery I've heard of :)
Please let me know if you need anything!!
Congratulations! That is wonderful news. She is a precious baby girl.
Post a Comment