Here is Lisa and I next to one of the Tim signs at the concert. We usually always take a picture by the larger than life posters they have hanging up.
This is the group I went with. It's me, Lisa, her sister Candice, and her daughter Hadley, her other friend, Jenn and Lisa's other sister, Andrea.
Here is our classic "tim" picture.
We're just hanging out waiting for Tim to come out. The concert was at USANA, which I love! The atmosphere is so fun and light and the sounds is great!
We had such great seats!!!! We kept walking further up on the floor and Lisa was dying. She thought I was going up too far. When we sat down we realized we were about 8 rows from the front on the side. Lisa, and I sat by her sister Andrea. We all said that we would run up by the stage if we could get through when Tim came out. There was no one to stop us and we ended up touching the stage the whole concert!! After 5 years of going to Tim, this was the best ever!

This one is right after we touched Tim. Can you see the excitment on our faces? My heart was seriously racing!!!!
This is one of my favortie pictures I got of Tim. He was singing "I like, I love it" and when he says "Can't get enough of that little gal's lovin'..." he tapped his arm where he has his "Faith" tatoo. Now I'm not a fan of tatoo's at all, but can we have a big..."ahhhhhh". It was so fun to be so close and see so many little gestures like that!
Here is Lisa holding her autographed ticket!!!! I held mine up too, but there were too many hands and she was so lucky that he grabbed her ticket and signed it. What a night to remember!!
3 comments:
Ro you did your Tim post!! Looks like you gals had a great time.
Faith better watch out...looks like Tim has a few borderline stalkers on his hands!! Sounds like a blast!
What a fun night!! I am so stoked that you got to touch TIM!! You make me laugh! What a fun time with friends! You will never forget it, I'm sure!!
Post a Comment