Yesterday was Peyton's 1st day of 2nd grade!! I can't believe my baby is getting so big. He loves his new teacher and was really excited to start school again. He is a great student, and loves to learn. He is interested in math and is a great reader! We are so proud of him! When he got home from school on his 1st day he was exhausted! We sent him to bed early the night before, but apparently school was longer than he remembered. Doesn't he look cute? He was darling and said he wanted to wear his "best clothes" on the 1st day. What a sweetie!
3 comments:
I can't believe your back to school! We have two weeks left and I am sad/thrilled! I don't know where the summer has gone, but I am sort of ready to get back on some type of routine again! Peyton looks cute!
I can't believe Peyton is in 2nd grade!! You look so handsome.
OH BUDDY!
Post a Comment