Tuesday, June 3, 2008

new season.....new purse

ok so if you know anything about me, you know that I have a ridiculous love of purses and let me tell ya, once you start into the expensive realm, it's hard to go back. It's a sickness really, but one that I whole-heartily embrace. So my friend Ashley has the cutest purses you have EVER seen. It seems like every time I see her at our son(s) baseball and soccer games she has a new fab purse. I spotted a really cute cream purse on her about 2 months ago and fell in love. I of course asked her where she scored such a cute thing and she told me Dillards. I promptly went to the mall only to find out it was a Kate Landry and it was $229. Holy cow! I wasn't expecting that price tag. I sadly said goodbye to that purse and have been on the search for a new summer purse ever since. I did purchase a cute canvas with white patent leather (fake) purse from Target that is white, black and purple that I have been carrying around since April. I really have loved it, but it still wasn't fulfilling my Kate Landry dreams. I wanted something a solid color that had a bit of an edge to it, but was still classy. I have looked and looked and just couldn't find what I was looking for (I wanted the Kate Landry cream patent purse)! So fast forward to today when I went to the mall to help my little sis, Hollie get pictures of my new niece, Aleah. I had about 15 mins to spare so I thought I would stop by Dillards and see if I could see a cute purse. What??? I found the Kate Landry purse on sale for $114! 50% off! I was so excited so I put it on hold so I could call Shane to make sure I could spend that much on a purse and I wanted Hollie's opinion. My Mom showed up at the mall(shocking, I know) and she loved the purse too, and offered to give me my b-day money early (way early-my b-day isn't until aug). So with my Mom subsidizing, I got my purse. Isn't it cute? Don't you love the lining? Thanks Mom and Shane!! It's big, it's chunky, and I love it!!

6 comments:

Sandra said...

YOU SCORED GIRLFRIEND!!! That is to die for sizzlin' hot! The inside is so gritty, I would almost wish I could turn it inside out sometimes. LOL

Now, I WANT... Look what you done!

Holly said...

Love, love, love it!!

Jenni said...

you are the best! SUPER DUPER CUTE!!!

shana said...

I love finding a bargin!! (what a hundred dollars is a bargin??) Sure is cute-I can't have another obsession or another thing to spend money on- I would be in trouble, I better stay away from Dillards!! (Tony would have said "NO" by the way)

Jacy said...

LOVE IT! That is a beautiful purse! And Shane is super cute to say yes!

Kara said...

LOVE that purse. I love the inside patterns. SO freakin cute. I know about the spending money on expensive purses. I crossed over last year and can't go back.