Peyton is soooooo excited to have a new baby in our family. For his sake, I hope it doesn't take too long. Yesterday he asked me to list some things he could do to help me with the baby when it comes. (don't freak out just yet, we haven't been picked, we're just talking about the future) I told him he could make a list of what he thought he could help with. Here is a list of what he wants to help out with: changing diapers (yahoo-he can have all the dirty ones), feeding the baby a bottle, bathing in the kitchen sink (too funny), burping the baby, tell the baby how to talk, play with the baby, get the baby to sleep (he can have the 3am time slot!)
After he was done making the list of chores he came up with his own list of names.
Boys: Rex, Indyana, Brant, Cory (the last two are names of boys in Peyton's class at school). Girls: Trixi, Savana, Vicy, Haley, Maria.
These are spelled according to his "list". He said the funniest thing about Vicy-it's "V" with and "icy" on the end. Oh my-where oh where do they get this stuff. I'm sure it's more me than anyone, but my kids crack me up! Lovin' the names Peyton!
1 comment:
Let us know if you hear anything...I'm just going through Cambree's old clothes-or should I say slightly used, too small clothes :( I'm thinking of having a garage sale for all of them- my intention was ebay but I'm lame so that hasn't gotten done-long story long- I'll call you if I do and you can come look through them.
Post a Comment