Friday, April 4, 2008

Tim


>
Did you hear? Tim McGraw is coming in concert!!!!! I know my family thinks I am crazy. This is going be probably the 6th time I have seen Tim in concert. Do you like I how refer to him just as "Tim" like we're old friends or something. I wish. My friend Lisa and I have been to every Tim concert together and we love him. Shane is fully aware how I feel about Tim and seems to be resigned to the fate that he is my secret "crush". Ok-maybe not so secret. Lisa and I have dreams of one day getting backstages passes and meeting Tim face to face. A girl can dream right? Until then I will just have to settle for my Tim collection of CD's and concert photos. I can't wait until June 27th!!!!!
This is Lisa and I at last year's concert.



***edited***
for anyone who cares, tickets go on sale tomorrow-Saturday. I happened to get mine early b/c Lisa's sister is a MEMBER of the Tim McGraw fan club and got to buy pre-sale tickets-see there is a bigger fan than me!

6 comments:

Sandra said...

You little STINKER! I want to go so bad. I've missed him the last two times that he has come and I heard he was coming on the radio the other day and about wrecked. LOL

Oh Man.. he is definitely a HOTTIE!!! Mmm Mmm Good

When did the tickets go on sale?

rochelle said...

for anyone who cares, tickets go on sale tomorrow-Saturday. I happened to get mine early b/c Lisa's sister is a MEMBER of the Tim McGraw fan club and got to buy pre-sale tickets-see there is a bigger fan than me!

Jenni said...

You are the funniest ever!! I bet you are a member of the fan club but won't admit it!! You little TIMMY lova!

Jeff and Hollie said...

You are so funny!! You girls are going to have so much fun!

Kim said...

LOve this post and the picture!
Love the song on your playlist too....Total Eclipse Of The Heart.

Elisa said...

SO who are you going with?
He is all sorts of sexy.
I wouldnt mind seeing him in concert. And his musics really good too - definately a bonus.
We all need our own dirty little secret(or not so secret) crushes.