Thursday, November 8, 2007

random thoughts

I was inspired by Kim's random thoughts so here goes....10 random thoughts

1. I need to get the laundry done in a really bad way

2. Heather and I are going for our annual Christmas shopping trip this weekend and I can hardly wait!!!

3. I have to buy presents for Nate, Daniel, Burton, Kevin, Jason and Josh...could I have a harder list??

4. I have to get organized for next week's Enrichment Meeting with my cousin Kelly-a professional organizer

5. I still have one bathroom, dusting and vacuuming before the house is clean for the weekend

6. I should probably iron the boys' Sunday clothes today since I won't be here on Saturday

7. I am really excited to put up my Christmas decorations this year which is weird since I usually don't get excited until after Thanksgiving.

8. I am sad about the state of a friend's marriage.

9. I am so grateful for my husband! I can trust him and I know he loves me unconditionally.

10. I need to get a better lock on the back door to keep Connor inside.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Gotta love that crazy con-man!!! We are so excited to play with the kids!

Jacy said...

Love the random thoughts! I am in the same boat as you on #1... laundry, AUGH!!!! #7... I think I might put up Christmas decorations tomorrow. ; )
Love the newly added playlist!