Monday, September 3, 2007

MIA




Yes, it's been a little quite on my blog. We have spent the last two weeks sick, sick, sick. It looks like we are finally getting better, but believe me when I say it is after many trips to the bathroom. No-we don't have the pool sickness as we haven't been swimming in over a month, but we did get some stomach bug that has been through every member of our family.




Can you believe it's September? I LOVE FALL! It's probably one of my favortive seasons. I love the cooler air, leaves crunching, apple smells, wearing cozy sweaters and jackets-yum! Love it! Beginning with last year, there has been a little bit (ok a lot) of dread and worry when it comes to fall. Why? You ask. Two words. Super Saturday. Yes that's right-it's the time of year when every good and faithful enrichment leader comes up with fabulous and exciting projects to entice and woo the ladies in her ward. That's right, I'm the enrichment leader and I dread SS! It's not that I don't like the crafts (ok-I'd rather buy them already done), it's all the decisions, displaying, money collecting, calling to veryify orders, buying wood, paint, brushes, stain, food,....ahhh! Ok-I'm calm again. See I have a smile. Can't you see it? Remember soon this too shall pass.



3 comments:

Jenni said...

Can't wait to see what you come up with!!! Love ya

Holly said...

Ro-I'm glad you are all feeling better. We missed you at the backyard campout! Hope to see you guys soon!

Jacy said...

Glad you're feeling better now. : )
About fall... I am SO ready for it to be here already! I love it! I am also just so sick of this hot weather!
I just sent you a link to my sister's super saturday for some ideas. : )