Friday, August 17, 2007

I'm now 32....

Yesterday I turned 32. I seriously still feel like I'm 24 or thereabouts. I really am into the 30 something stage. I had a fantastic birthday thanks to my awesome husband, family, and great friends. Thanks everyone!
Shane took the day off work to spend it with me and I was greeted with breakfast in bed. S then took P to school and then took me and C to the running store where he bought me new running shoes. (I went to the gym the am and I loved them-so much more chusion than my last pair) He then took me to this great store on Highland called On Occaision. It's a darling home decor, jewlery, paper, gift store. Anyway- I told him about this bracelet I wanted-Pandora (so cute!!! you have to google this). So he set me up with a bracelet a one heart charm to start with. I seriously can't wait to start adding more charms. I just love these-they are so cute and creative without being too charmy.
After we got home Jenni and Hollie came by to wish me happy b-day. Jenni got me this really cute pink block that says " she must be something special. she is. celebrate her." Love it! It goes with the "She" book. So nice of Jenni! Holls got me two cute chunky earrings and a darling chucky brown bracelet. So cute!! Holls also brought me Chili's chips and salsa-yum!
S then took me to see the Bourne Ultimatium (got a babysitter on his own) and then took me to Red Robin for dinner.
My parents then stopped by to give me a really cute black linen skirt. I can't wait for Sunday!
Thanks to everyone for the gifts and calls-I had such a great birthday!!! Happy 32-not so bad after all!

2 comments:

Jacy said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! : )
I'm glad we get to go to lunch next week to celebrate!

Kim said...

I need pics of your new jewelry, skirt,and the block that jenni gave to you....I love the She book.....post the pics to the blog! Am I being a little blog bossy? Happy birthday....
Kim
32 and PROUD