Sunday, August 12, 2007

Happy Birthday Peyton!!!







Happy Birthday Buddy! We celebrated Peyton's 6th birthday this past week and had a family party for him last night. He had so much fun for his b-day. On his acutal b-day he had to go to school, and I had been telling him all summer that we could go do something fun on his b-day. That was before we had to switch to A track and he had to go back to school before his birthday. So... to make a long story short we ended up going to Chuck-E-Cheese after school with his two friends. Needless to say they all had such a great time! Last time we went there I came home with a migraine, so I was hesitant to go, but in the end it was worth it and no headache this time around.



Yesterday we filled up a smallish pool and put it in front of the slide to have a make-shift water slide. I didn't know if it would work, but the kids had so much fun. I have to say thanks to everyone for helping with dinner and thanks so much for spoiling Peyton! He loved, loved, his presents. He takes after my Mom and said "it's just want I wanted" or "I've always wanted one of these" after every present. I especially got a kick out of the adding machine. Thanks Burton and Mel! He seriously loves it! How many 6 year olds want their own adding machine with a years worth of paper to go on it? That was a cool gift!!
(I'm still having a hard time getting my pictures where I want them. I used ctrl x to cut but can't get them to paste using ctrl v. What am I doing wrong-seriously leave me a comment so I can figure this out!!)









1 comment:

Jacy said...

Cute pictures! I can't believe he's 6 already!
So sorry your pics are being a pain to move around where you wan't them. Try the ctrl+c, ctrl+x, ctrl+v thing.