Saturday, December 5, 2009

Halloween 2009

I just wanted to add some pictures to remember Halloween this year. It was so fun to let the boys choose their costumes. I got to choose Sadie's. She was a BYU cheerleader. SO CUTE! I got the costume from my neighbor. My parents do a Halloween costume party each year and the adults have to come dressed up. My cute sister-in-law Holly was a cheerleader in highschool-go HAWKS, so I asked her if I could borrow one of her uniforms. I was excited that I actually fit into one of them. It was really fun to be a cheerleader with my little Say-say ( a new nickname that seems to fit her just perfectly.) Peyton was Harry Potter, Connor was Indiana Jones and Shane was one HOT basketball player-circa 1989.


Peyton after bobbing for apples-he was soaked!
Connor playing the doughnut game
I have no words


Shane and Ro
Rochelle and Sadie
Peyton as Harry Potter
Sadie, Rochelle and Connor waiting for the costume parade to start
Connor, Shane and Sadie at the costume parade
Peyton, Sadie and Connor at our ward Halloween party
Connor carving pumpkins
I love Peyton's expression in this one. He thought the "insides" were so gross

2 comments:

The Grapers said...

I am proud to have such a hot brother!

Sandee said...

I love all these pictures.. especially the one of Shane in his costume and Peyton's grossed-out face from the inside of the pumpkin!