Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sneak Peek #2.....


This is a picture of Sadie's room with the 1st coat on the stripes..... it's turning out so cute!! Shane and his Dad got the shelf made this past weekend and it is in our basement being painted to be ready for installation on Thursday. I can't wait to see how her room comes together! The picture was taken on my computer by photo booth, so the paint is not looking true to it's natural color. The pink is really light pink and the green is a really soft green. 

3 comments:

shana said...

Wow, your ambitous! Now you just need to hand paint some words and flowers on the wall-jk- where did my energy go, all this paint talk makes me exhaused, and very jeolous your getting something done and I'm not! Looks cute! I can't wait to see the shelf, we'll be watching for peek #3!

Sandee said...

That is so dang cute!!! I can hardly wait to see the built-in and the stripes all finished. Well done design, Ro!

Becky and Matt said...

It looks great! I'm glad they got the shelf built. I'm excited to see the final product!