My sister Jenni tagged me...
Ten years ago....
1. Living in West Des Moines, IA. working for Principal Financial Group
2. Trying to get pregnant!!!!
3. Missing my family and being very lonely
4. Driving the missionaries to Winterset, IA so they could save gas money
5. ending a hot, humid summer in Des Moines.
Tomorrow's to do list...
1. Finish sharing time for Sunday (my 1st...eek!)
2. clean the bathrooms
3. go to a couple of the Parade of Homes houses with Hollie
4. water my flower pots
5. probably another load of laundry
Places I have lived...
1. Sandy, UT
2. Ephraim, UT
3. SLC, UT
4. West Des Moines, IA
5. Midvale, UT
6. Riverton, UT
If I were a millionarie.....
1. I would pay off our house and student loans
2. Pay off all of our siblings mortgages
3. Put money in the bank
4. Take our whole family to Hawaii
5. Hopefully do a bunch of philanthropic stuff to help out other people
6. Travel... I would visit all my friends that live outside of Utah and I would go to all the fun places in the world that seem impossible to see because it's too expensive to get there.
Snacks I love
1. String Cheese
2. Jello Pudding Sugar Free Chocolate pudding...only 60 calories!!!
3. Pringles
4. almonds
5. Yoplait yougurt
6. frozen grapes
I tag: Shana, Kim G, Jacy, Holly, Kara, Sandee, and Elisa.....anyone that wants to.
2 comments:
frozen grapes and almonds, I did not know...
Well, that was fun to read! : )
Post a Comment