I know 2 posts in one day??? Don't think I 'vr gone crazy or anything. I just had to put a shout out there to our adorable 3 year old Connor. He is almost potty trained!! He is doing so great! He decided about a week and a half ago that he wanted to wear underwear. He is doing really well. He tells us every time he needs to go and we've only had a couple of accidents. Way to go my little buddy! I just have to write this for posterity sake... we have been giving him treats to get him to go and one of his treats is cars from the movie "Cars". For those of you who really know Connor, you know he is nuts over Lighting McQueen and anything that has to do with cars. So in the movie he loves it when Wingo says "Looks like we have ourselves a nodder" when Mac is falling asleep on the freeway. So we bought Wingo for him and he is working towards earning it. So on Sunday Shane was trying to take a nap in our room when Connor walks in and sees him and says "looks like we have ourselves a nodder..." could you just die of laughter? Shane was laughing so hard. That kids cracks us up! He comes up with one liners all the time! Too funny. We love you Connor!
9 comments:
you just made my day!! I love that funny little guy!
LOL! What a silly little dude. Good luck with the potty training.
Way to go Connor! It is funny that you posted this...have you checked out my blog today?
Good job Connor!!
you seriously have the MONKEYS on your playlist!!! You are the best!
Ok.. between yours and Kim's recent postings of how great and wonderful potty training is going, I'm feeling a little left behind... Tanner was totally showing interest and starting to go on his own back in the Fall and I didn't push the issue and now he doesn't do it at all. : (
Looks like I'm goona have to think up some motivational system, pull out the underwear and crack the whip.
Good job Connor!
He is so cute! Love the pics!
He is stinkin cute. I love that age. Enjoy every minute, because we will never get those moments back!
Post a Comment